Alternative Communication with Non-Verbal People
Telepathy has been for many years the subject of scientific study, research and development around the world. Consider what is happening in the US alone:
- At Duke University’s Institute of Brain Sciences DIBS, neuroscientist Dr. Miguel Nicolelis, best known for his achievements in developing Brain Machine Interfaces and neuroprosthetics in human patients, has successfully constructed the first ‘brain-to-brain interface.’ This technology mentally connects animals who are physically miles apart from each other. Dr. Nicolelis is also researching ‘brain-machine interface’ aimed at enabling communication of thought via computer. At the same time, DIBS is furthering research in autism, Alzheimer’s and dementia. It is only a matter of time before people who are locked in their mind will be able to communicate with the world around them.
- Meanwhile, the government has funded research for University of California in Irvine to develop synthetic telepathy technology to enable non-verbal communication between soldiers on the battlefield. While we wait for an update from the scientist in charge, Dr. Michael D’Zmura, about his progress, this correlates with the animal tested ‘brain-to-brain interface’ achieved at Duke University.
- Dr. Dean Radin, best-selling author and evolutionary scientist, has argued for many years that telepathy is real and suggested that quantum mechanics may ultimately provide an explanation of how it works. Dr. Radin is leading scientific research on telepathy using human subjects at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) in California.
Modern mystic Colette St. Clair has applied her proven skills in mental telepathy to help non-verbal people communicate. Colette also offers her knowledge and abilities to support and enhance scientific research in the fields of mental health and human development.
Please read on if you’ve come here looking for assistance with a loved one.
Colette acts as interpreter and gives voice to people with any physical or mental health challenge that impairs their ability to communicate, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, locked-in syndrome i.e. post stroke, people in a state of catatonia or coma, kids who have yet to learn words, and people nearing the end of life.
Colette’s skills are also a valuable contribution to families and doctors of patients who are in an altered state of consciousness resulting from psychotropic medications for either schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or paranoia. In cases of psychoses, it is important to note that there are a lot of similarities between a psychosis and a Spiritual Emergency. Colette is experienced in helping to discern one from the other. A Spiritual Emergency is a psychospiritual crisis (you can read more it here).
As of September 2017, Colette is one of fifty Spiritual Emergence Coaches in the world, trained by global leader in this specialty, Integrative Mental Health for You. She is also the only expert in telepathy listed on Alternative Mental Health.com, one of the world’s leading resources for integrative mental health.
“Thank God! I’ve been trying to find a way to ask for help. Sometimes I scream for help because I don’t know how to speak.”
Robert, 4-year-old child with autism
Knowledge Is Power
Mental telepathy is not intuition. It is an actual conversation that occurs beyond one’s physical senses. To find out more, please refer to About Telepathy.
When working with clients who cannot speak for themselves, it is Colette’s job to help identify and address:
- Physical and mental health states including the efficacy of medications
- Environmental stressors (sounds, light, temperature, air quality, disturbances, etc.)
- Therapy and therapy protocols
- Stress management tools
- Food sensitivities and desires
- Emotional and/or spiritual needs
- Whatever supports healthy development (for kids), recovery (for stroke survivors), and wellbeing (for anyone)
To the one who cannot speak, the gift of communication is priceless and often life-changing. Here is how Jane, an 86 year-old stroke victim responded:
“What an angel you are. A Godsend.… you can’t imagine what it’s like to be trapped in one’s mind and not be able to speak. Sometimes it leads to frustration, or anger, or despair. Utter despair is around me. I’m one of the very lucky ones. At our age it hurts our dignity; but the worst is seeing what it does to our loved ones.”
For you to communicate with your loved one – in an actual conversation through Colette – removes guesswork and strain, replacing them with enough information for you to better apply your energy and resources. Both of you can then experience improved emotional wellbeing and peace of mind.
I understand that this is hard to believe, but it is true.
Telepathy, whether it’s human telepathy or telepathy applied to animal communication, is a testimony to the untapped potential of the human mind which is exponentially more powerful than we know.
Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, a Harvard-trained neuroanatomist and author of “My Stroke of Insight”, suffered a stroke at the age of thirty-seven. Through the experience of being cut-off from her normal, left-brain dominant existence, she discovered that, “We have two cognitive minds.” It takes telepathy to access the mind that cannot express itself in linear terms. In Dr. Taylor’s words, “We are energy-beings connected to one another through the consciousness of our right hemispheres as one human family,” and I add: and we meet in a common mental atmosphere where a telepathic conversation with an individual consciousness is possible.
As this website grows, I will offer more detailed information for those whose loved ones could benefit from my work, and for medical and healthcare professionals interested in better understanding people who are unable to express themselves.
Colette also offers her knowledge and abilities to support and enhance any scientific research in the fields of mental health and human development. She is available for interviews and public speaking.
“Thank you for being an exemplar. You are an exemplar. You’re demonstrating to others, and what inspires me about you, Colette, is that you’re giving your gifts at a very high level and changing the lives of other people profoundly. God bless you for that.” ~Neale Donald Walsch, teacher and author of the book series, “Conversations with God”
Join the conversation!