Alternative Communication: Helping non-verbal people communicate
Telepathy has transcended science-fiction and is now studied in science laboratories around the world. Consider what is happening in the US alone:
- At Duke University’s Institute of Brain Sciences DIBS, neuroscientist Dr. Miguel Nicolelis, best known for his achievements in developing Brain Machine Interfaces and neuroprosthetics in human patients, has successfully constructed the first ‘brain-to-brain interface’, a technology that mentally connects animals who are physically miles apart from each other. Dr. Nicolelis is also researching ‘brain-machine interface’ which I hope means the brain communicating thought through a machine. His work is supported by Dr. Stephen Nowicki’s research in neuroethology and animal communication, simply because animals naturally communicate telepathically and because we are evolved animals after all. This is happening at a time when DIBS is conducting extensive studies concerning autism, Alzheimer’s, dementia, stroke and cerebral palsy. This creates the hope that people who are locked in their mind will someday have a technology that will read their mind, allowing them to communicate with the world around them.
- Meanwhile, the government has funded research for University of California in Irvine to develop synthetic telepathy technology to enable non-verbal communication between soldiers on the battlefield. While we wait for an update from the scientist in charge, Dr. Michael D’Zmura, about his progress, this correlates with the animal tested ‘brain-to-brain interface’ achieved at Duke University.
- Dr. Dean Radin, best-selling author and evolutionary scientist, has argued for many years that telepathy is real and suggested that quantum mechanics may ultimately provide an explanation of how it works. Dr. Radin is leading scientific research on telepathy using human subjects at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) in California.
My name is Colette St. Clair and I use mental telepathy to help non-verbal people communicate with their loved ones and/or caregivers – regardless of geographical location.
Although human telepathy is still juicy material for Hollywood blockbusters, in reality it’s not science-fiction but rather a forgotten human gift. Mental telepathy is a vastly unexplored and potentially paradigm-shifting tool for scientific research.
Through telepathic communication, I give voice and act as interpreter to people challenged by any developmental, physical or mental health condition that impairs their ability to communicate, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, locked-in syndrome i.e. post stroke, people in a state of catatonia or coma, kids who have yet to learn words, and people nearing the end of life.
“Thank God! I’ve been trying to find a way to ask for help. Sometimes I scream for help because I don’t know how to speak.”
Robert, 4-year-old child with autism
Knowledge Is Power
Mental telepathy is not intuition. The work that I do is actual telepathic communication which I apply for practical results. When I work with clients who cannot speak for themselves, it is my job to help identify and address:
- Physical and mental health states including the efficacy of medications
- Environmental stressors (sounds, light, temperature, air quality, disturbances, etc.)
- Therapy and therapy protocols
- Stress management tools
- Food sensitivities and desires
- Emotional and/or spiritual needs
- Whatever supports healthy development (for kids), recovery (for stroke survivors), and wellbeing (for anyone)
To the one who cannot speak, the gift of communication is priceless and often life-changing. Here is how Jane, an 86 year-old stroke victim responded:
“What an angel you are. A Godsend.… you can’t imagine what it’s like to be trapped in one’s mind and not be able to speak. Sometimes it leads to frustration, or anger, or despair. Utter despair is around me. I’m one of the very lucky ones. At our age it hurts our dignity; but the worst is seeing what it does to our loved ones.”
For you to communicate with your loved one – in an actual conversation through me – removes guesswork and strain, replacing them with enough information for you to better apply your energy and resources. Both of you can then experience improved emotional wellbeing and peace of mind.
I understand that this is hard to believe, but it is true.
Telepathy, whether it’s human telepathy or telepathy applied to animal communication, is a testimony to the untapped potential of the human mind which is exponentially more powerful than we know.
Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, a Harvard-trained neuroanatomist and author of “My Stroke of Insight”, suffered a stroke at the age of thirty-seven. Through the experience of being cut-off from her normal, left-brain dominant existence, she discovered that, “We have two cognitive minds.” It takes telepathy to access the mind that cannot express itself in linear terms. In Dr. Taylor’s words, “We are energy-beings connected to one another through the consciousness of our right hemispheres as one human family,” and I add: and we meet in a common mental atmosphere where a telepathic conversation with an individual consciousness is possible.
As this website grows, I will offer more detailed information for those whose loved ones could benefit from my work, and for medical and healthcare professionals interested in better understanding people who are unable to express themselves.
“Thank you for being an exemplar. You are an exemplar. You’re demonstrating to others, and what inspires me about you, Colette, is that you’re giving your gifts at a very high level and changing the lives of other people profoundly. God bless you for that.” ~Neale Donald Walsch, teacher and author of the book series, “Conversations with God”
Join the conversation!