Telepathy as a Developmental Tool for Patients with Autism, Down Syndrome, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Cerebral Palsy or Locked-in Syndrome is a synopsis of St. Clair’s work and a proposal on how telepathy can help doctors and practitioners in research or in the care of nonverbal patients.
Holistic Health Information and International Listings of Doctors & Practitioners
- Alternative Mental Health: Safe Harbor’s mission is to educate on alternatives to pharmaceutical treatments and improve current mental health practice by creating less reliance on medication to suppress symptoms and more efforts to determine actual causes for mental conditions.
- The International Network of Integrative Mental Health is a global nonprofit organization to advance an integrative whole person approach to mental health through education, research, networking and advocacy.
- Holistic Psychiatrists: The APA Caucus on Integrative Medicine is a special-interest group within the American Psychiatric Association whose mission is to further medical and public understanding of Integrative Medicine in Psychiatry.
- The Pfeiffer Medical Center specializes in the evaluation and management of biochemical imbalances associated with symptoms of developmental, learning and behavior disorders, anxiety or mental illness. An outpatient facility with an outreach program, their approach uses vitamins, minerals and other nutrient supplements to treat biochemical imbalances helping thousands of patients lead a more productive and rewarding life.
- American Holistic Health Association: AHHA is endorsed by leading healthcare professionals worldwide. Our sole purpose is to offer you impartial holistic health resources— both alternative and traditional —that help you become more active and confident in your health decisions.
Additional resources available at:
Holistic Treatment Modalities
- Craniosacral Therapy, known to improve brain function by decreasing structural stress and strain on the nervous system.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, an FDA approved medical treatment that delivers 100% pure oxygen into blood cells, blood plasma, cerebral-spinal fluid and other bodily fluids. HBOT is known to decrease inflammation, increase blood flow, fight infection, clear toxins, and increase production of stem cells. Research shows that HBOT is a viable treatment for Alzheimer’s, autism, stroke and more.
- Transcranial Light Therapy or LED Therapy, known for its beneficial effects in brains whose function has been compromised by ischemia, traumatic injury, or neurodegeneration.
- The Anat Baniel Method℠ is a cutting-edge, science-based NeuroMovement® approach that transforms the lives of children and adults, helping them move beyond pain and limitation. By accessing the amazing powers of the brain to change itself the method helps people discover how to improve the mind and body dramatically enhancing physical, cognitive, emotional and creative performance.
- Audio-psycho-phonology, also known as the Tomatis Method after Dr. Alfred A. Tomatis, an ear, nose, and throat doctor. This method is applied in over 250 centers around the world and has been shown to benefit children with AD/HD, Asperger’s, autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome and more.
- Cogmed Working Memory Training, an evidence-based, computerized training program designed by leading neuroscientists to improve attention by effectively increasing working memory capacity.
Planning Ahead Advance Directives, also known as Living Wills, are legal documents that allow you to make your wishes known ahead of time regarding decisions about your life or end of life. Should you for any reason lose the ability to communicate, these documents protect your choices and relieve your loved ones of any painful decisions. Many of Colette’s friends and clients are adding in their Living Will that she be hired as their trusted telepathic intermediary. Download a free living will here if you’d like to know more about this valuable tool.
Dying with Dignity Compassion & Choices is the leading nonprofit organization in the USA committed to helping everyone have the best death possible. They offer free consultation, planning resources, referrals and guidance, and protect and expand options at the end of life. They are experts in what it takes to die well and with over thirty years experience, help reduce people’s suffering in their final days – even when injury or illness takes their voice.
- Protection from EMF Pollution: Q-Link is dedicated to a healthier, stress-free and more productive world, empowered by subtle energy science and frontier field based technologies. They envision a future in which a global community of users are eating foods grown in enhanced biofields, drinking water energized with Sympathetic Resonance Technology (SRT), and wearing SRT products to achieve peak performance and higher quality of life.
- Helping Stroke Sufferers: This is a very useful list of recommendations on how to connect with and support the wellbeing of stroke victims. It was published by neuroscientist Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor after she recovered from a stroke that had her locked-in her mind for years.
- Dunstan Baby Language (DBL): Used worldwide for over a decade, DBL is a proven guide to better listening and understanding why new-born babies cry and what they need specifically. Responding to their needs on time helps babies feel more content and emotionally secure. For the parents, DBL removes the guess work that often leads to frustration or fear and allows for healthier sleep patterns. If you have a new born baby, Dunstan Baby Language could change your life.
Mind Opening Opportunities
- Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor is a Harvard-trained neuroanatomist and author of the book “My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist’s Personal Journey”. In 1996, she suffered a stroke in which she lost connection to the left side of her brain but gained a unique perspective on the nature of the dual cognitive mind. Watch her fascinating lecture at TED Talks.
- Dr. Dean Radin is a bestselling author and leading evolutionary scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS). Years ago Dr. Radin wrote a paper titled ‘Thinking about Telepathy’ that is as powerful today as it was when first published in 2003 in the Think journal of the Royal Institute of Philosophy.
- The Duke University Experiments: From their experiments with rats, researchers at Duke University have successfully constructed the first ‘brain-to-brain interface‘, a technology that mentally connects animals that are physically miles apart from each other. This artificial communication system is seen by many as the beginning of technology facilitating telepathy.
- Cleve Backster, Jr: Recognized as the world’s foremost authority on the polygraph, Dr. Backster connected plant leaves to a polygraph instrument and recorded evidence that plants react to human thoughts as well as to the death of animal forms in proximity. His full documentary is entitled The Secret Life of Plants, excerpts of which can be found on YouTube.
- Dr. Masaru Emoto: Researcher, author and visionary, Dr. Emoto has presented evidence that human thoughts and emotions have an impact on the molecular structure of water. Positive words, thoughts and emotions projected at water embellish the molecule, rendering it more sparkling and whole. Negative thoughts and emotions alter the molecular structure to one that is fractured, warped and even ugly. See for yourself the effect of human thought and emotion on the molecular structure of water, and as you do, remember that water accounts for more than 50% of your bodyweight and closer to 80% of the weight of your brain!
Join the conversation!